This license agreement applies when purchasing and using the add-on solution developed by Charon Inc.
By using this add-on solution, customers are deemed to have agreed to these license terms. If you do not agree to these license terms, you may not use this add-on solution.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the following rights:
1. Rights to Install and Use
- Customers may install and use this on one tenant.
2. Rights of the Application
- All intellectual property rights related to the display and programming of this application, including copyrights and trademarks, belong to our company.
- This application may only be used for the purpose of use by user organizations, and all unauthorized reproduction of content is prohibited.
- If a violation of the provisions of the preceding paragraph results in issues related to intellectual property rights, users must resolve such issues at their own expense and responsibility and must not cause any trouble or damage to our company.
3. Add-on Solution Usage Fee
Users must pay the usage fee for this add-on solution directly or through Microsoft to our company.
Users must not engage in the following actions:
- Replicating or adapting this solution.
- Copying the programs that make up this solution (including all object code, source code, etc.) or disclosing them to third parties.
- Engaging in actions that cause or are likely to cause damage or disadvantage to third parties or our company.
- Actions contrary to public order and morals, violating laws, or likely to do so.
- Actions contrary to these terms.
- Other actions deemed inappropriate by our company.
If a user engages in actions corresponding to the previous paragraph and causes damage to a third party or our company, our company may suspend or delete the user’s eligibility to use and may claim compensation for the damages.
Our company is not liable for any of the following matters:
- If a user causes damage to other users or third parties by using this solution.
- If a user was unable to use this solution or suffered damage due to reasons not attributable to our company’s fault.